Our sense of Touch is one of the most essential senses of life! It is one of the best ways to communicate your feelings, especially towards your Beloved. It's like an intimate conversation between you and your Beloved without ever saying a word. The right touch in the right way has the ability to send more of a sensual message which may elicit an even greater erotic response than words could. In contrast, the wrong touch, in the wrong way and at the wrong moment could spell disaster for you and your Beloved and elicit an environment of awkwardness and a feeling of rejection or “turn off”.
Touching is an essential component of a loving relationship. It helps to build and increase intimacy. It has even been discovered that loving touches, such as a massage, will activate the hypothalamic area of the brain which creates a reduction of activity, decreasing the body's level of stress hormones, and increasing the level of endorphins.
Step 1: Getting Ready
If you want to add a special unique touch to your massage, create sensual deliciously edible massage oil specifically for the moment at hand. Edible massage oil are fairly easy to make and can be made with all-natural vitamin fortified oils that will be completely absorbed by the skin, giving it softness with an electrifying healthy glow. Just follow the steps below to create your very own edible massage oil.
How to make your own edible massage oil, you will need:
- 1.5 oz of base/carrier oil such as: sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, shea nut oil, Kukui Nut Oil, olive oil, sesame seed oil, argan oil, etc. You can select as many oils as you like. Be sure to use selected oils in equal measurements.
- 5-10 drops of essential oils such as lemon essential oil, bergamot essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, lavender essential oil, lime peel, cinnamon leaf, ginger, grapefruit, peppermint, rose, sage, etc.
- 1-2 drops of vitamin e
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- 4oz plastic or glass bottle with an airtight lid
How to make your own edible massage oil:
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl using a wooden spoon.
- Pour mixture into airtight container and store in a cool dry place until ready for use.
- When ready to use, warm your edible massage oil in original storage container in microwave for 10 or 15 seconds. Be careful not overheat the massage oil. Lightly cool before use as you definitely don’t want to spoil the mood with a burn.
Keep in Mind:
- There’s no right or wrong recipe!Your massage oil recipe is based off your personal preference and can be adjusted to meet you and your lover's tastes and mood.
- Your massage oil will have a shelf life of two to three months.
- Always be sure to replace lid on the bottle after each use.
- Don't store your massage oil in the refrigerator, as doing so will cause your massage oil to solidify.
- If you plan on using your homemade massage oil with another person, check to see if they have any food allergies before using the oil to avoid any allergic reactions.
- Never use the massage oil as a lubricant for vaginal intercourse. The oil can break down the latex on a condom. In addition, oil does not absorb into the sensitive tissues (walls) of the vagina creating a breeding environment for bacteria and potential infections.
Step 2: Turn it UP More!
After you have given your Beloved a sensual massage experience with your favorite edible massage oil, turn it up a notch by turning it in to an edible massage. Slowly seduce your lover by tasting, kissing, nibbling and licking each and every part of their body. Be sure to look lovingly into their eyes as you indulge.
Step 3: You're On Your Own.
You don’t have to be a professional massage therapist to give a great massage. Your Beloved will just appreciate the thought, effort, and every moment of your loving touch as you both savor in sweet delight. And, what ever happens after the massage is up to you, so Enjoy!