Exercises are done to make a person look fit but in the case of women they are also done to make them look sexier and more attractive. The body of a woman has been designed naturally to be attractive. The curves in her body and the sensitivity can drive men crazy in the blink of an eye. Exercises that women do must keep their body toned and shaped. They should not be directed at making them look strong and sturdy like men. Here are some exercises that are best for women to look attractive, beautiful and charming.
Top Exercises To Look Beautiful
- Lifting lightweight dumbbells is considered one of the best exercises for women to keep their arms in shape. The dumbbells should be lightweight because they are meant to shape your arms, not make them sturdy.
- Dumbbells can be lifted in hundreds of different ways by women to tone and shape their bodies. A good way of making your body look beautiful is by holding a lightweight dumbbell overhead and a heavier dumbbell at your thigh-height. Lower yourself so that your thighs are horizontal just like the floor. This will add curve to your back and strengthen the muscles of your upper back.
- Keeping your tummy in shape is probably most important since this is the part of the body that makes you look completely in or out of shape. A good exercise for tummy can be done with a Swiss ball. Place your hands on the ball as if you were doing pushups. Keep your body completely straight and raise your legs alternatively so high that your knees are close to your chest. Keep your core tight during this exercise.
- Of course, your face plays the most important role in making you look beautiful. One great exercise to make your face beautiful is done without any dumbbells or makeup tools. All you have to do is blow some air into your mouth and keep it there for some time. Blow the air in the upper part of your upper, lip i.e. the part between your nose and upper lip. Keep this part inflated for 10 seconds and now move the air to left cheek and then the right cheek. Keep the air in all parts for 10 seconds each.
- No exercise can be as useful for your entire body as running is. Running improves the blood flow in your body and moves almost every part of it too. Even though it is highly recommended that you go out in a park in the morning for running but this cannot be forced on you since you must have a tight schedule. The best way to run is to have a treadmill at home. Go for a small treadmill that folds so you don’t have to worry about creating a too much space to accommodate the treadmill. You can read some online treadmill reviews to choose the best one.
The list of exercises meant to make you look beautiful doesn’t end here. Squats with your arms on your hips or extended outward in front of you are great for your hips, thighs and tummy too. Bench press can help you shape your chest. There are many other exercises for your beauty. The most important thing is to be consistent with your exercise routine.