So you’re in Miami for the summer, what are you going to do with you’re time? There are many different ways to enjoy your stay in Miami and the more time you have, the better. Here are a couple places and events that should be on the top of your list whether it is for a family vacation with the kids or a romantic getaway with your significant other.
If you are on a family vacation, be sure to check out these places:
- Miami Children’s Museum - Be sure to check out the Castle of Dreams! Its Amazing!
- Miami Seaquarium - The dolphins are gorgeous and you might even get to see a wedding go on if you stay late enough!
- Jungle Island - Do not forget to get a picture with the parrots to take home as a souvenir!
- Miami Metro Zoo - Do not pass up on feeding the giraffes! Beautiful picture moment
- And of course, the beautiful sandy beaches - Forget about what the weather man says and take your swim trunks! Florida weather is tricky!
If you are on a romantic getaway with your significant other, be sure to check out these places:
- Lincoln Road, South Beach - Amazing shops and the food is to die for! Hit up Serendipity 3 for ridiculously good sundaes!
- Bayfront/Bayside - More shops and restaurants but this time with a view of the beautiful Port of Miami
- Collins Avenue - If you are into the night life and high end restaurants this is your spot!
- The Beaches
- And do not forget to take a night cruise through the Port of Miami to seal the night off!
Now these are just a few of the places you can visit while in the beautiful City of Miami. Be sure to check out www.miamiandbeaches.com for more fun filled activities!
If there are any places you would like to add please do so in the comments for all to see!