Lesbian attraction to men?

women_sex_1005.jpg

Comments

• Victor--Seattle Singles Scene 5 years ago

Good points Tye! I never thought about people being degrees of homosexual and heterosexual until I read your piece. But it makes sense. The experiences of the gender bending population shows the line between male and female is not as clear cut as a lot of people want to believe it is. There are a lot of transsexual females who can share stories about heterosexual males seeking them out precisely because they're not like most females who've been female from birth!

• Alaina L. Lewis 5 years ago

Nice read my dear! And very informative in this direction because I always assumed that lesbians ONLY were attracted to other women, quite like people ASSUME heteros are only attracted to the opposite sex which as most heteros know thats a lie.

Case in point... I'm in love with Kerry Washington! HA! : ) She's about the only woman I have ever been attracted to, but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave men behind and change my dominating preference because her fine self makes me feel a little confused! HA! Now ad her to my list with the rock, and if you get her number, have her call me too!

Keep writing, I love to read your work be it script or article!

• Ashley 5 years ago

I agree with both articles,"Male Lesbian" and "Lesbian's who want to be with men". As I think of myself as a male Lesbian,I very much would like to find a complateble person. My wife used to be but is not anymore.Now it's no sex of any kind with her. So I chat online,she knows.
    Thanks
    Ashley

• fluke 5 years ago

I agree - just be. I fell in love with a girl who turned out to be a lesbian. She gave hints - it just took me x number of years to sink in! However, once I processed things, I came to one realization - I love: she loves. That's unconditional. It doesn't matter about her orientation and to her, it doesn't matter that I'm straight. What we had was real, we felt and acted really quite strongly towards each other then, and at the feeling is still there now. There is something in her that when I see the whole of her, I love. Period. I think the worst possible thing that we can do is labelling people as "straight, GLBT, etc" - because it is very limiting. And frankly, when you find someone you love, even if it only a "friendship", it can bring a whole area of meaning to your life that can feed your other relationships.

• elena_ma._isabel@hotmail.com 4 years ago

hola muy bien guau mas

• Liyah 4 years ago

Weirdos

I am at a loss for words.....a lesbian broke my heart

• Leslee 2 years ago

I'm not even sure where to begin.... this is absolutely amazing and perfect!!!

• Hannah 1 year ago

I love this so much, I totally agree!