Intro: Looking for some leftover corned beef recipes? If you're a pizza lover, then you'll want to make this easy pizza recipe. It turns your leftover corned beef into a delish pizza that makes eating up your St. Patrick's Day leftover ever so tasty!
If you're like me, you probably open your fridge right after Blarney Stone Day and ask yourself what to do with all the leftover corned beef.
I, myself, love a mean reuben sandwich, and believe you me, I'll be making plenty of those with my leftover corned beef and cabbage.
But I also like to try new recipes when I'm using up my St. Patrick's Day food. That being the case, I nearly danced a jig when I saw this easy pizza recipe.
Who knew you could combine your leftover corned beef with your homemade pizza recipe? I didn't, but you can!
Easy Reuben Pizza Recipe
- 9 ready-made dinner rolls in the dough form
- 1 c. onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp margarine or butter
- 1/4 c. 1000 Island dressing
- 2 c. Swiss cheese, grated
- 8-oz thinly sliced corned beef or corned beef leftovers
- 1 c. drained sauerkraut
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Flour your work area or spray it with a no-stick cooking spray.
- Knead the rolls until they form a ball.
- Using your rolling pin, roll out the homemade pizza dough.
- Put it into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke the dough to get ride of bubbles.
- Put the dough into the oven and let it bake for 10 minutes.
- While the dough cooks, cook the onion in butter and put this to the side.
- Spread the 1000 Island dressing on the reuben pizza dough.
- Sprinkle on your cheese -- just one cup.
- Top this with the leftover corned beef or your corned beef slices, the sauerkraut, cheese and onions.
- Finish baking the easy reuben pizza on 400 for 15 minutes.
- Serve this easy pizza recipe with a side of 1000 Island to dip the pizza pieces into.