Intro: If you have leftover corned beef from St. Patrick's Day, one of the tastiest ways to get rid of the extras is to make an easy corned beef hash recipe.
This homemade corn beef hash has just four ingredients and takes just a short time to prepare. It's actually really easy to learn how to make corned ref hash this way.
The original recipe calls for canned corned beef, but there's no reason why you can't drop your corned beef leftovers into the mix instead.
How to Make Corned Beef Hash
- 6 large potatoes (peel them and dice them up)
- 12-oz of corned beef, chopped up into chunks
- 1 med. onion, chopped up
- 1 c. broth, beef
- Turn a skillet on medium heat and add all the ingredients into the pan.
- Put a lid on the skillet and allow the corned beef hash recipe to simmer.
- Allow the mixture to cook until the potatoes become soft enough to mash. You're not going to mash them, but that's how soft they should be.
- Let the hash cook until most the of the liquid is gone.
- Mix up the hash and serve.
- Watch the video to learn how to make corned beef hash with salmon.