The legendary Led Zeppelin have unveiled their plans to reissue their first three albums this year. Fans won't have to wait very long since “Led Zeppelin,” “Led Zeppelin II,” and “Led Zeppelin III” will all be released June 3. These new deluxe editions will feature the original album remastered, previously unreleased demos, alternate versions, and various rough mixes. The three LPs will be released in the following formats:
Single CD - Remastered album packaged in a gatefold card wallet.
Deluxe Edition (2CD) - Remastered album, plus a second disc of unreleased companion audio.
Single LP - Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl, packaged in a sleeve that replicates the LP's first pressing in exacting detail. (For example, "III" will feature the original wheel and die cut holes.)
Deluxe Edition Vinyl - Remastered album and unreleased companion audio on 180-gram vinyl.
Digital Download - Remastered album and companion audio will both be available.
Super Deluxe Boxed Set - This collection includes:
- Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
- Companion audio on CD in card wallet.
- Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing.
- Companion audio on 180-gram vinyl.
- High-def audio download card of all content at 96kHz/24 bit. (Live tracks are 48kHz/24 bit).
- Hard bound, 70+ page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
- High quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
- "Led Zeppelin" will also include a replica of the band's original Atlantic press kit.
There are also plans to reissue all of Led Zeppelin's nine studio albums in chronological order in similar formats.
You can pre-order and learn more about the reissues at than band's official website.