The South Beach tour is $59 per person. Experience a fun and engaging architectural, historical and culinary walking tour of Miami Beach. From five-star gourmet to hole-in-the-wall delicious, if you really want to taste the best cuisine of Miami.
- Learn about the dramatic, inspiring history and unique architecture of the Art Deco district.
- Try the best cuisine Miami Beach has to offer – and get to be a local by the end of the tour.
- Meet people from all over the world that bond in the common interest for great culinary findings. There are between six and eight food stops.
The Little Havana Food tour is $59 per person. Meet in Little Havana, a lively, family-friendly neighborhood, and begin a guided edible journey through one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional, rustic Cuban cuisine.
Meet local aritsts, enjoy a visit to famous Domino Park.
- Taste a Cuban classic at a restaurant that is a true Cuban institution.
- Learn and taste about Mariquitas or Malanga Frita
- Enjoy chicken and picadillo stuffed plantain cups.
- Step back in old Cuba and taste guarapo juice (or what’s fresh and in season) at a family run fruteria.
- The best guava pastelito in town (seriously)
- You’ll try a cafe Cubano crafted by the most talented barista in town; Betty!
- Homemade mamey and flan icecream.
Visit http://www.miamiculinarytours.com/ for the skinny, well, er, make that for more information.
Subscribe to Tom Falco's stories for Miami culture and info stories.