If you are interested in selling auto parts and accessories on eBay, but wasn't sure how and even more confused by eBay's new part and accessories compatibility tools, eBay has a workshop for you.
Today at 3 pm eBay will be offering a free workshop online. The workshop will be hosted by an certified eBay provider, Infopia.
According to the eBay announcement posted on eBay's discussion board:
Topics and demonstration will include:
- One time and on-going EPID Matching to both manufacturer or brand for any seller
- Structured fitment data upload for manual fitment
- Use of “similar to” capabilities to match fitments of brand name parts to generic equivalents
- Creation of new fitment-enabled listings utilizing Ad Factories and Custom Schedules
- Using Product Catalog
- Auto-generation of multiple listings optimized for eBay maximum fitments per listing
If you are wanting to sell auto parts and accessories on eBay this workshop is a must - this is the best way to learn how to best list your items for ease of use by potential buyers to find your inventory. After all you need to know how these tools provided by eBay work so your customers can find you.