VH1 has released a preview clip of the upcoming reality show LeAnn and Eddie, featuring (you guessed it) country singer LeAnn Rimes and her actor-husband Eddie Cibrian. In this clip, LeAnn and Eddie lament the intricate web of what seems to be their other part-time jobs: being tabloid fodder and nemeses to Eddie's ex-wife, Brandi Glanville. Some take-aways:
- Eddie seems bothered by Brandi's assertion he doesn't work. Brandi complains about a lot of things, but I can't remember her saying that...(recently, at least). Even if she did, should he care what she thinks?
- LeAnn is wearing some kind of "skin" jacket. Hope animal activists don't take note.
- LeAnn looked really annoyed when Eddie joked about divorce and Brandi-texting rumors.
- LeAnn also sounded really annoyed when she asked Eddie: "who's texting you?"
- LeAnn really wants Eddie to care about negative rumors and to dismiss them in the press. They also seem to imply that Brandi is behind their marriage rumors.
- LeAnn scrunches her nose very intensely when Eddie refuses to address the rumors at his premiere.
I'm not sure why LeAnn and Eddie agreed to a reality show, but they don't seem to be on the same page on this clip. Should we applaud their decision to air this honest disagreement?