Among the six headliner presenters at the April 23 Leadership Lyceum at the Overland Park Convention Center in Overland Park, KS will be Ursula Burns, Chairman & CEO of Xerox; and Linda Rutherford, Vice President, Communication & Outreach of Southwest Airlines.
The one-day event takes place from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., The Central Exchange is the host.
This conference brings together executives, managers, entrepreneurs and community leaders for a day of inspiration, education and networking.
The theme of the 12th annual Leadership Lyceum is Power Up – Harness the power of technology and relationships.
Six presenters will focus on effective leadership in today’s environment of rapidly changing and emerging technologies. Experienced executives will share their expertise emphasizing two leadership skills that have been significantly impacted by the opportunities and challenges of the digital world.
Event attendees will learn to:
• Explore the global business environment and build new business opportunities
• Empower everyone in your company to be an innovator
• Embrace provocative problem solving, creative thinking and smart risk taking
• Affect change and make a difference using a proven Innovation Toolkit
• Develop exceptional relationships with customers
• Create a culture of engaged employees
• Harness the strengths of each generation to move business forward
• Cultivate and expand global relationships
• Build an audience by sharing your work with the world
The registration fee is $200 to $350, depending on whether you are a member of The Central Exchange.