With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, Le Méridien Cambridge is spilling the beans on the perfect way to celebrate with your special somebody by introducing in-house Master Barista Gary Marcarelli and new coffee drinks and cocktails for this winter weather.
The coffee drinks and cocktails are served in-house at the hotel, but easy enough that they can be made at home. Here is our favorite recipe:
The Sparkling Illy
1 fl oz Sparkling Wine
1 fl oz Illy Coffee
.5 oz Simple Syrup
1) Pour the sparkling wine into the champagne flute
2) Add the simple syrup and cherry syrup into the sparkling wine.
3) Carefully stir with a bar spoon and add the cocktail cherry into the sparkling wine
4) Prepare Illy Freddo with a mixer or shaker
5) Pour the Illy Freddo on top of the sparkling wine
For more information, visit http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3253.