There are still notable restaurants still available to make your reservations for Valentine's Day. Below is a list for you and reservations are recommended.
- Thalia Spice will feature love story menus for your special Valentine. The pre-fixe menu features six courses at $50 per person or $69 with wine pairings. My friend Master Chef Suzy Singh will prepare the menu for you. Thalia Spice is located at 833 West Chicago Avenue.
- Bar Toma located at 110 East Pearson Street has 20 types of pizza, 12 daily gelatos, a mozzarella bar, 60 wines, and so much more. This Italian restaurant is sure to be a great one.
Club Lucky located at 1824 W Wabansia Ave will feature a special cupid's pre-fixe menu. The menu is $90 per couple plus tax and gratuity. It includes a toast, four courses, and dessert...a total of six.
- Emilios Tapas at the Sol y Nieve Restaurant located at 215 East Ohio features tapas and wine from their regular menu. Their tapas are really good and they also have another location in Hilside that is also very good.
Fillini Restaurant and Bar at The Radission Blue Aqua Hotel located at 221 North Columbus Drive features Italian dishes from their regular menu.
- McCormick and Schmicks' Seafood Restaurant in Chicago is offering to personalize the menu for you with a customized message to your Valentine when you make your reservations.
Palm Restaurant offers a Valentine's Day dinner menu from February 13th to 17th at $125 per couple or $155 with bubbles. There are three courses to the menu and the restaurant is located at 323 East Wacker Drive.
- Phil Stefani's 437 Rush will let you enjoy Chef's specials for Valentine's Day or share a dinner for two at $95 per couple. Restaurant is located at 437 North Rush Street in Chicago.
Prasino will feature four courses for Valentine's Day at $65 per person plus tax and gratuity. This farm-to-table restaurant is located at 1846 West Division Street.
- South Water Kitchen located at 225 North Wabash, will feature a three course and a five course pre-fixe menus for Valentine's Day. The three course menu is at $50 per person which includes a glass of bubbly. The five course menu is served at the romantic booths for two will be at $90 per person and there will be three seatings at 5pm, 7:30pm, and 9pm. In this menu, it will also include bubbly bottle service.
Tavernita will feature a $45 per guest special sharing menu for couples which includeds a choice of one crudo, two en pan, three small platos, one large plato, and dessert tasting. Express your love in Spanish at Tavernita located at 151 West Erie.
- Tesori will feature three courses Valentine's Day menu at $48 per person or $68 with wine pairings. The restaurant is located at 65 East Adams Street.
Weber Grill located at 539 North State Street, will feature a three course Valentine's Day dinner menu for two at $75 per couple.