December 17, 2013
There is only a week left until Christmas arrives. Here are some last minute stocking stuffers for the skier/rider in your family.
- Hand and toe warmers. Nothing ruins a day like cold hands/fingers and cold feet/toes. Grab some hand or toe warmers and your skier or rider will thank you.
- Goggle cloth. A microfiber cloth will do wonders to your goggles and sunglasses. Tissues have wood fibers that can scratch or damage your goggles.
- Ski gee. If you have ever skied or boarded in the rain, you will be glad you have this small little rubber squeegee to wipe away moisture on your goggles/sunglasses.
- Ski straps. Not only can they protect the base of your skis, they also help to keep the skis together.
- Wax. Everybody needs it. Try getting a small bar of universal wax that will work with a wider range of temperatures.
Any of these stocking stuffers are sure to delight the skier and rider in your family.