Are you still looking for some super easy and super quick last-minute Halloween treat you can make before Trick or Treating tonight? Then this little craft is perfect for you.
My 6 year old son loves edible crafts, they are much more fun to him than things he can just hang on his wall. This one is so easy that I barely had to supervise him. As a mother of young kids like me, you might even have everything you need already in your pantry. Even better, right?
What you need:
- Pretzel Sticks
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Vanilla flavored Almond Bark
- Foil lined cookie sheet
- shallow bowl and fork
- Take a pretzel stick and put 2 marshmallows on each end. We tried it with 1 marshmallow first but that just didn't look right to us.
- Repeat the first step until all your pretzel sticks are used up, or the marshmallows, whichever happens first. We made as many as would fit on our foil lined cookie sheet.
- Melt about 4 blocks of vanilla flavored Almond Bark in a shallow bowl or some other dish. Don't melt too many blocks at one time since the Almond Bark hardens quickly.
- Put your marshmallow-pretzel-sticks into the melted Almond Bark and use a fork to get all sides covered.
- Place the covered sticks on the foil lined cookie sheet.
- When you are all done pop the cookie sheet into the fridge for a few minutes.
Voila! You just made delicious edible 'bones' as a last-minute Halloween treat - a super easy Halloween craft for kids that they can eat!