1. Black Eyeliner. Rim your eyes heavily with a black pencil - on the wet line and along the lashline. Smudge it out with your ring finger to create the 'sunken eyes' effect.
2. Dark Shadow. Deep purple, brown, black, charcoal and even green colors work best. Apply the shadow with your finger, a brush, or a sponge-tipped applicator to the eyelids, under the eyes, in the contour under the cheek bone, and from the temple to the hairline. Blend out to create a gaunt appearance.
3. Mascara. Apply an extra coat of mascara to finish the eyes with crunchy 'spider leg' lashes.
4. Red Lipstick. Super shiny red lips add a little extra drama.
5. Hairspray. Flip your head over and spray. Flip back up and spray some more. Tease your hair with a comb or your fingers and spray a little more for the perfect disheveled, never-left-the-office look.
...and Voila! Whatever the look is called - 'Ghoul Friday,' 'Dead-cretary,' or 'Office Ghoul' - it's a simple costume for any Halloween invite.