Recognized by both Tripadvisor and Yelp as one of Maui's top food establishments, Hawaii Fudge Company specializes in locally-made fudge in a large variety of flavors. With the fudge made on-site, the aroma of freshly-made fudge fills the air around the store at the historic 819 Front Street location.
In addition to fudge, customers will find Hawaii flavors of salt water taffy, coconut candy, macadamia nut brittle, and several flavors of roasted macadamia nuts. All the products are made on Maui.
"I am extremely excited to have the opportunity to be part of such a historic site on Maui," says new owner Cari Drolet, "and to offer a product that makes people really happy."
"Chocolate has many healing properties, and it's something people reach for when they are both happy or a bit under-the-weather," Cari says. "But we want to be more than just a fudge company, and we want to make people smile, which is why every box of fudge contains an inspirational quote."
Hawaii Fudge Company expects to expand to resorts, retail stores, souvenir shops, and the other Hawaiian islands in the near future. It's web site will be operational and will allow people from all over the world to build their own gift baskets, request special flavors of fudge, and have it delivered to their family and friends as a reminder of their wonderful Maui vacation.
819 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
- Looking for a good burger in Lahaina? Try Cheeseburger in Paradise and have not only a great burger but one of the best sunset views on Maui.
- Longhi's is one of Front Street's most popular restaurants. Have lunch or dinner and skip dessert, and then visit Hawaii Fudge Company where you'll experience Hawaii's best fudge store.
- Lahaina Grill is just around the corner from Hawaii Fudge Company, and is considered by many to be one of Maui's top restaurants.
- Parking in Lahaina Town can be difficult. There is pre-pay parking lots along Lahainaluna Road off Hwy. 30 and just a short walk to Front Street.
- Have lunch or dinner at any number of good restaurants along Front Street, and then walk over to Hawaii Fudge Company and look at one of the largest assortment of fudge flavors you'll find anywhere.
- Love good salt water taffy? Hawaii Fudge Company also has a mix of Hawaii Flavors of salt water taffy.
- Front Street in Lahaina Town on the west side of Maui, is famous for it's collection of art galleries, jewelry stores, and souvenir stores. After a day in the sun, plan an evening walking both sides of this historic district.
- Moose's Pub & Bar is one of Maui's top sports bar, and is located just minutes from Hawaii Fudge Company.
- Looking for good late-night music? Mick Fleetwood's restaurant called Fleetwood's On Front Street is in the heart of Lahaina Town.