The ongoing Thursday beer nights at Harry's Hofbrau in San Jose (390 Saratoga Ave.) remain a popular activity for many. Tonight's beer night will feature Petaluma's Lagunitas Brewing Company beginning at 6pm.
Further details of tonight's event have just been received.
- Imperial Pilsner (the first release in the new Scare City series)
- Czech-Style Pils (can compare against the new, aforementioned Imperial version)
- Hairy Eyeball (an American strong ale that has been cellared for 12 months)
- Lagunitas Sucks Double IPA (very fresh)
- A Little Sumpin' Extra! Double IPA (it has been four years since Lagunitas last made this)
There will also be new Lagunitas glassware making its debut in San Jose. They will be yours to take home while supplies last.