Make a beautiful lace and floral pumpkin centerpiece for your home to give it a touch of fall. Display your pumpkin centerpiece in an entryway, on a covered porch or table. If you are planning a fall event, then display several of these fall pumpkin centerpieces throughout your party area.
Lace and Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Large pumpkin
- Vase that fits inside the pumpkin
- Paper lace doilies
- Masking tape
- Ivory spray paint
- Fall bouquet of flowers
- Wash and dry the pumpkin. Cut the top off the pumpkin. Scrap the inside of the pumpkin clean.
- Tape lace doilies around the outside of the pumpkin. Tape the doilies so that the ends touch, but don't overlap.
- Place the pumpkin on a covered area. In a well ventilated room, carefully spray paint over the doilies.
- Carefully remove the doilies. You should now have a beautiful lace pattern around your pumpkin.
- Arrange the floral bouquet in your vase.
- Place the vase inside the pumpkin.
Display three of these beautiful lace pumpkin centerpieces at the top and on each side of a ladder shelf for a stunning fall display that will make any room in your house look extraordinary.