Tomorrow is Labor Day meaning that almost everyone will be attending or hosting a barbeque...and having fun with their friends and families. There will be picnics, fairs, probably fireworks and many more attractions to take part in. However, if you have waited last minute to pick out an outfit then you may be getting a little bit uneasy trying to figure out what will be best. Here I have compiled five different outfit ideas for different activities.
1. Rebel Yell; This outfit is perfect for the girl who has always stood out from a crowd and never held back her tongue. This is a good outfit for a concert or even walking around a fair.
Shirt: $18 Forever 21; Shorts: $68 TopShop; Shoes: $55 Converse; Sunglasses: $155 Ray Ban; Hat: $17 Wetseal.
2. American Sweetheart; for the girl-next-door, the girl who is proud of her country...this is your outfit. An American flag proudly portrayed on your shirt...this outfit is pretty much perfect for anything...especially for a barbeque with a nice cold PBR in your hand and country music blasting through the speakers.
Shirt: $56 Religion; Shorts: $30 Etsy.com; Shoes: $55 Keds (by Taylor Swift); Sunglasses: $15 Miss Guided; Tote: $54 The Iconic
3. Country Cute; getting stuck in the mud may be your pass-time, but you still have that girly side to you and you love to show it off to make the boys swoon over you. Staying up late and roaming around the fields of a farm or through a fair...you know how to catch a person's eye.
Dress: $54 The Hut; Jacket: $93 Vero Moda (However, similar styles may be found almost anywhere...especially Salvation Army); Boots: $285 Shop Bop; Earrings: $15 Charlotte Russe
4. Uptown Girl; for the girl that loves to always look her best and get dressed up even if she may be the only one in heels...
Shirt: $36 Nelly.com; Jeans: $76 TopShop; Shoes: $50 Boohoo; Bag: $40 NastyGal; Glasses: $9.99 Shop Verouv
5. Bohemian Elegance; for the girl in touch with nature, who loves to be free and wild...who looks eclectic and exotic and always has the perfect "messy" hair.
Tunic: $46 H&M; Skort: $50 Zara; Shoes: $90 Zappos.com; Bag: $110 Scoop NYC; Necklace: $570 Dannijo