A Spa Special You Cannot Afford To Miss!
With TSA scandals, chaotic airports, unpredictable weather and flight delays, luxury cruise lines that break down in the middle of the ocean, it’s no wonder we are doing more ‘Staycations’ and enjoying the wonderful spas and resorts locally.
A spa soujourn to your local favorite retreat can shift your mood, change your feelings about your body, lift your spirits, touch your soul, ease your mind and change your life!
Picture this: A spa experience that includes a custom organic facial that brings together the finest fruits, vegetables and herbs to deliver the most potent and active treatment available. And after a detailed skin analysis, the perfect combination of organic product is applied to create a results-driven facial for a truly one-of-a-kind experience.
The most important tip: Being present in the moment, experiencing your state of mind/body/spirit and letting go of all outside influences. The payoff-an afterstate that can last beyond the spa. Take home your bliss by following these easy to do steps.
Here are Six Steps to Body Bliss when visiting a spa at your favorite local hotel or day spa.
- Do your research. Find out about any specials, holiday packages, mid-week offerings. (Four Seasons Hotel and Spa in Westlake Village, California is offering a $99 special on Wednesdays with a 50 minute treatment and the use of all the spa amenities and the Olympic sized saltwater pool)
- Be a Lady (Gent) of Leisure. Go early and make sure you take the extra time before your service. Spend the day if possible. Use the facilities offered to you, such as the Jacuzzi, steam, sauna or luxurious multi-spray showers.
- Go For It! If there is a heated pool available, and you don’t like it nippy, go beyond your limits. If it is 62 degrees outdoors that day, and the outdoor pool is heated to around 82 degrees and your normally only swim in 85 degree weather and a warm pool of 86 or above, stretch your limits and see how it feels.
- Treat Yourself to Something Extra. Like most of us, if you’re on a budget, order a smoothie or something from the spa menu. You don’t do this every day, so give yourself the extra gift. There may be a new recipe you can take home or you might discover a spa dish that you love.
- Take Advantage of All the Freebies. Relax in the lounge, drink the cucumber or citrus water, herbal tea, and enjoy some of the snacks. Indulge in the magazines. (Even read the tabloids if you must!) Or better yet, read that Architectural Digest.
- Relax Completely and Enjoy the Treatment. Melt into the massage or facial table. If you are chilly, ask for something to cover your feet, or a heater, or a fan if you are warm. Make sure you are comfortable, don’t be afraid to ask for something that you need. Your aesthetician or masseuse is there to take care of you. Let them know if something does not feel right, if they are coming on too strong or hurting you. This is your special day so don’t be shy about speaking up and getting what you want.
This is your precious time for yourself, a day to remember and something you can look forward to again. BE CELLPHONE FREE!!
Check out the SPA SPECIALS in your area and discover new treatments being offered. Try something you’ve never experienced before.
At the Four Seasons Hotel in Westlake Village, California, you can be privy to the largest spa of this luxury hotel chain and get a Custom Organic Facial or choose from one of their most comprehensive spa menus.
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village Spa
WOW-ME-WEDNESDAYS AT THE SPA
Parents can enjoy a break from reality each Wednesday with a special package from the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village.
Designed with the busy parent in mind – although you needn’t be a busy parent to enjoy it! – the all-new Wow-Me-Wednesday Package includes a 50-minute massage or facial treatment of your choice, plus up to four hours of complimentary childcare at the Spa, for USD 99.*
Note: The above special is only $99 for a 50 minute spa treatment, PLUS you are privy to the 5 Star Spa facilities including the refreshing Olympic sized lap pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam and the privilege to spend the day at this world class resort!
For spa reservations, please call +1 (818) 575-3010
Childcare is available from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm only. Child must be potty-trained. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or package and is valid on Wednesdays only, based on availability. Other restrictions may apply.
LA Examiner Spa Favorite: DNA Growth Factor Facial. Exclusive to the Spa, this medical-grade facial provides comprehensive care for stressed or photo-damaged skin. A unique amino acid glycolic peel gently removes dull surface cells and prepares the skin for an infusion of professional-strength growth factor from Iceland, paired with DNA repair enzymes for visibly revitalized and radiant skin.
The afterstate-your face will feel and look refreshed, glowing and you can even go out bare-naked (without makeup) for a couple of days.
Another note about Los Angeles Spa Staycations:You can travel around the world visiting the top spas and resorts, yet right here, in the Los Angeles area, there exists some of the top 5 star luxury properties. The Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village Spa is one of the best of the best!