La Cave is nice cozy spot to eat for weekend brunch, lunch or dinner with delicious “small plates” selections and fine wines in 2,4,6 and 8 oz. glasses. You have a choice of ten different themed wine flights, sure to test your palate with the contrast differences between countries, winemakers and varieties. The dark wine bar is the place to be but you can also find yourself in indoor/outdoor patio lounge as well.
The staff you will find universally pleasant and on top of their game. They will genuinely enjoy interacting with you and having great suggestions and thoughts regarding your dining experience like the Trousseau Gris from the Russian River. The sommelier/s, are a pleasure to speak with and knowledgeable. Executive Chef – William DeMarco has painstakingly created a menu with delicious and fresh culinary delights that you will both enjoy and remember.
Should you decide to go Vegan it’s a great option here at the La Cave. Go with the three bean salad, green beans, white beans, and roasted chickpeas, with roasted artichoke hearts, secret seasoning, and wine vinaigrette. Artichoke hearts are tender, cooked to perfection. The eggplant Caponata is an enjoyable dish and then the amazing mushroom tortellini. The tortellini bathed in a cashew cream sauce, with rich flavors and textures was a great addition to this meal selection..
Other dishes were phenomenal as well and worth mentioning. Hamachi Cubes appetizer. Wonderfully presented and a good size portion of bite sized cubes with Yuzu Aoili, crispy lemon chip. The ample portion of Roasted Salmon and Vegetable Pasta with Yellow Tomato Broth you will find delicious and filling.
La Cave is open Monday-Thursday, 12-10 pm,
Friday-Saturday 12-11 pm, Sunday 10:30 am-10 pm.
La Cave’s weekend brunch notables:
- The ample portion Egg with a veal hash served in a cast iron dish is great especially when accompanied with the potatoes and mushrooms
- The meaty pork ribs are tender with a light hint of spice from the sauce
- The juicy and well season beef patties on the sliders a traditional and expected favorite
- Make sure to sample the thick, crunchy Jamaican jerk chicken juicy, tender and full of flavor
- The small portions of light texture pancakes with raspberry compote are perfect for sampling
- Cornmeal crusted French toast with its crunchy outer layer compared to the light fluffy inside was just the combination of textures and flavor.
- Excellent Steak and egg Benedict with a creamy Hollandaise sauce
- Crispy Cup of bacon
- Correctly prepared Asparagus
- Tasty mushrooms and grits
- Chocolate chip cookies chewy fresh from the oven
- Oatmeal and golden raisin cookies
- Chocolate raspberry brownies nice and moist
- Fresh berries yogurt parfait
- Fun and tasty tater tots
- The slightly crunchy flat-bread
Try La Cave at the Wynn soon! $$-$$$