Attention all L'Oreal Paris aficionados -- The L’oreal Paris #GETNOTICED Contest has officially launched. Consumers have the opportunity to be a part of an exciting new contest.
In celebration of its recently-launched Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara, L’Oréal Paris just kicked off a nationwide digital contest inviting consumers to snap & upload a bold beauty look to www.LOrealGetNoticed.com for the chance to be featured in a national print ad for the new mascara.
· Throughout the duration of the six-week contest, one lucky winner per week will have their photographed look featured in L’Oréal Paris’ Shocking Extensions Telescopic Mascara online campaign (PLUS a year’s supply of Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara and a chance at the grand prize)
· In addition to a five-year supply of L’Oréal Paris cosmetics, one grand prize winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to New York City to be photographed by a notable celeb photographer and featured in a national print advertisement
· The grand prize winner will be chosen by a panel of top beauty experts, including L’Oréal Paris Consulting Makeup Artist, Billy B.
Those interested in entering the contest should go to the official contest website (www.LOrealGetNoticed.com). According to the brand’s official Facebook page, one should follow the following steps to enter the contest:
- Get yourself shockingly gorgeous
- Snap a pic
- Upload to Facebook
- Enter the contest
- Share with your friends and get them to vote
L’Oréal Paris understands that the conversation of hair – both offline and online – is a never-ending one. Every day, millions of women look to Twitter and their social networks to share their hair triumphs... and frustrations. As part of the launch of Advanced Haircare, L’Oréal Paris’ Twitter handle, @LOrealParisUSA, debuted #AskHairGenius – a service designed to share personalized and expert hair advice. Whether it is an inquiry on style, products, regimen or hair health, consumers can tweet their hair query to @LOrealParisUSA, tagging #AskHairGenius, to receive expert advice.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be featured in the new print ad for the L’Oreal Paris mascara. Consumers can also ask the brand questions relating to hair via the official Twitter page, using the #AskHairGenius hash tag (as mentioned above). Be sure to ask all of your hair-related questions to @LorealParisUSA, using the hashtag.
For further details on the incredible L’Oreal Paris collection of products, please visit the brand’s official website.