L.L.Bean’s 2013 Wintervention College Tour is visiting the University at Buffalo’s North Campus outside of the Student Union from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, October 22nd, and visitors to the display will have a chance to win a “Wintervention” from the famous outdoorwear company.
The L.L.Bean Bootmobile is visiting 15 colleges throughout the Northeast, including UB, and is encouraging students to get outdoors this winter. Activities schedule for the visit include:
· Taking photos in front of either of L.L.Bean’s two wintry photo backdrops with props (fake deer, hats, snow shoes, etc.) and share on Instagram and Twitter using @Wintervention in order to enter to win a $1,500 grand prize shopping spree for you and four friends.
· Students can also enter to win a Wintervention gear prize package and a pair of limited-edition Fenway Bean Boots.
· The first 25 students to visit the display will receive a $10 gift card as a thank you.
For more information on L.L.Bean, visit the L.L. Bean Facebook page.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com