As of this morning, Jan. 5, 2013 (Philippine time), Kris Aquino, one of the most well-loved celebrities in the country is in London with two sons Bimby and Joshua for a vacation, but despite her being far, the controversial actress/host is still one of the hottest topics in print and social media.
Based on the latest report, she was offered to leave ABS-CBN by MVP (Manny V. Pangilinan) owner of TV5, who bought the 40% share of Atty. Felipe Gozon, to transfer to the number two network GMA-7. According to a source, the presidential sister was offered to hold a position in GMA-7.
Kris Aquino spent her 17 years in the family network. For some observers, her 17 years in the backyard of ABS-CBN might be the reason why she is still hesitant to reveal her decision. But according to a report, she will become a GMA-7 executive after her vacation in London, "The professional and financial aspects are very tempting," reports added.
Meanwhile, in an Instagram post, Kris Aquino told everyone that she considers her audience apart from considering her two sons. "Please know that whatever decision I make, apart from considering what will be most beneficial for my two sons, it's very important to me to consider what you, my audience, wants," Kris said.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Kim Chiu & Xian Lim's Bride For Rent movie trailer shudders the fans
- Did Gerald Anderson lost his magic when he left Sarah Geronimo and courted Maja?
- Bimby Aquino & Ryzza Mae are still on top; Kris Aquino wants to leave ABS-CBN
- Xian Lim receives advice from Kim Chiu's followers
- Sarah Geronimo, John Lloyd Cruz bag another award after Christmas