According to a Dec. 27 ESPN report, the (8-4) BYU Cougars and the (8-4) Washington Huskies are as evenly matched as their season records indicate. Thus, predicting the outcome of this NCAA football 2013 ballgame could prove to be a daunting task, experts say.
Shortly before kickoff, Las Vegas oddsmakers give Washington [-4] the nod by two safeties versus Brigham Young University [+4] and the OVER/UNDER tallies a combined 65 points.
Finally, ESPN's betting lines experts have the Huskies valued at -185 ML and the Cougars at +160 ML to win the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl 2013 this evening from AT&T Park in San Francisco, Calif.
ATS Analysis Short Time Before ESPN Live Stream
- Brigham Young Spread: 39 percent.
- Washington Spread: 61 percent.
- Over: 57 percent.
- Under: 43 percent.
Trends Prior to National TV Channel Broadcast Start
- BYU is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 Bowl games.
- BYU is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games in December.
- BYU is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 neutral site games.
- Over is 5-1 in Wash. last 6 games following an against-the-spread loss.
- Wash. is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games in Dec.
- Wash. is 1-4 ATS versus teams with winning records.
Tune to ESPN's main TV channel to watch this matchup following the conclusion of the Texas Bowl between Syracuse vs. Minnesota. To watch a free live stream feed on an internet-connecting device please visit WatchESPN/ESPN3, or click here to check availability before game start time.