Staying kosher does not mean you have to forgo the enjoyment of tasty and exotic foods. This recipe will tickle your taste buds with an explosion of flavor and is a kid and family favorite! All of the ingredients for this delicious and easy meal are healthy and since they are vegan they are pareve as well! If you are not keeping kosher, you can easily substitute the items in this recipe for your favorite canned chili, cheese, and tortillas. Amy’s Organic Chili is certified kosher by Rabbi Barnett Hasden of Ner Tamid K in Staten Island, NY. Amy's became certified in November of 2003. Mission flour tortillas are also certified kosher. You can freeze tortillas too so you can buy in bulk and freeze for later. Fritos are certified by Triangle K that is led by Rabbi Dr. J. H. Ralba of New York.
- 1 Can of Amy's Organic Medium Chili
- 1 Jar Nacho Mom's Vegan Queso
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 8 Count Pack of Mission 96% Fat Free Flour Burrito Tortillas
- 1 pkg FRITOS® Original Corn Chips
- Heat canned chili per package instructions.
- Warm cheese and tortillas in microwave.
- Place a portion of chili on warm tortilla, add cheese/queso, and sprinkle with chopped onion and Frito corn chips to taste. Fold burrito style and enjoy.
These are delicious, and quick and easy to make, if you want to take it a step further, you can place rolled burritos in a baking dish and drizzle additional cheese/queso on top on them, heat and serve as chili cheese enchiladas!