Today Jan. 8, 2014 Konami Digital Entertainment released a significant amount of download content for their "Yu-Gi-Oh!" video game "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D'S Decade Duels Plus." The update adds ten new decks for duelists to compete with, and are currently available on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version of the game for $2.99 each.
Related: "Yu-Gi-Oh!" holiday gift guide
Check out the ten new decks you'll be able to compete with online:
- Pieces of Exodia - Are you skilled enough to win with the power of Exodia, Destiny Board, or Final Countdown?
- Syncing Dragon – Synchro Summon the Legendary Dragons from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s.
- Release the Iron Core - Monsters fueled by the Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru do your bidding.
- Worm Unity - Plan a devious strategy with crafty Worms and their devastating Flip Effects.
- Chance for Gold - Are you lucky enough to wield the power of the Arcana Force and other cards that rely on the flip of a coin?
- Reflection Destruction - Powerful Monsters and Traps that punish your opponent for attacking.
- Weapons of Power - Overcome your opponent with this Deck of dangerous equipment cards.
- Silent Levels – This Deck is highlighted with the powerful Leveling monsters: Silent Magician, Silent Swordsman, and Armed Dragon.
- Ritual Victory - Summon Reshef the Dark Being and other Ritual Summon Monsters like the powerful Demise, King of Armageddon.
- Returning to Mist Valley - Winged beasts of Mist Valley populate this deck.
"Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus" boasts over 3,500 cards to play, with hundreds more available as DLC. The game supports online multiplayer for up to four players, with voice and text chat. Users can create custom games and there's online leader boards for those looking to advance in the ranked ladder.
"Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus" is available on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 for $9.99.
Game On and Examiner.com are committed to delivering the most unique, innovative and compelling video games content in the industry today. With a dedicated and experienced contributor base, we aim to redefine how people think about games journalism, its production, presentation and consumption.