Buffalo-area bus tour operator Know How Tours is offering a variety of day trip options for 2013 – everything from casino gaming to Amish living, shopping in Pennsylvania to baseball in Toronto. Here’s a sample of upcoming tours for March and April.
- Easter Traditions in Buffalo – Wednesday, March 20th, $89 – Visit the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens for the Spring Flower Show, have lunch at Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, view the beautiful Our Lady of Victory Basilica and National Shrine and end the day with a trip to the Broadway Market.
- Seneca Niagara Casino – Tuesday, March 26th, $19 – receive $25 slot bonus to use during your five-hour stay at the casino.
- Maple Syrup Express – Saturday, April 6th, $85 for adults, $73 for kids – travel to St. Jacobs, Ontario to board the Waterloo Central Train, then take the train to visit Elmira’s Maple Syrup Festival – stay at the festival or hop on board the train for shopping back in St. Jacobs (proof of citizenship required for trip to Canada).
- NY Yankees @ Toronto Blue Jays – Saturday, April 20th, $95 – trip includes motorcoach transportation to and from game and a ticket for the 1:07 p.m. game between these two popular teams (proof of citizenship required for trip to Canada).
Learn more about these and the many other trips available at www.knowhowtours.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
- Buffalo Events
- Buffalo Sports Travel
- Buffalo Travel
- Buffalo Gardening
- Buffalo Baking
- Buffalo Motorsports
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
- Twitter - @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com