Despite the cold weather, we still have an ardent desire for the spring and are openly welcoming of the spring trends that are steadily already rolling in.
For spring approved footwear, wooden heels are among the top trends. The plain, neutral and sharp handy work of wooden heels gives it an earthy edge with the convenience of a clean slate-- making the wooden heel a great way to play it safe when experimenting with bold color.
Can't figure out which shoes go with that neon dress? opt for wooden heels with a nude base. Here are a few wooden heels that alert spring fever...
1. Guess 'Lamber' Lucite Chunky Heels $110 guess.com
2. Jeffrey Campbell 'Abdul' Sandal $135 nastygal.com
3. Dries Van Noten Cowrie Shell and Wooden Platform Heel $1,150 barneys.com
4. Paul Smith Sandals $425 shoescribe.com
5. Diane Von Furstenberg 'Roxana' Heels $171 6pm.com
6. Elizabeth and James 'Emily' Heels $105 6pm. com
7. Vince 'Addie' Sandal $395 nordstrom.com
8. TIBI ' Anouk' Heel $395 tibi.com