Sunday’s ABC double-header tips off with a TV and live stream NBA game between the Knicks and Thunder. According to a Feb. 9, 2014, NBA report, Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Okla., will be the site for this interconference showdown.
Opening (TV game time) tipoff is scheduled for 1:10 p.m. EST (12:10 p.m. CST/11:10 a.m. MST/10:10 a.m. PST) and it will be broadcast nationally on ABC. Knicks and Thunder fans can also watch the NBA action on ABC’s free live online stream feed by clicking here.
Today’s game marks the second and final regular season meeting between these clubs. For the (40-12) Oklahoma City Thunder, Kevin Durant & Co. will be looking to sweep the season series after a 123-94 road victory over the (20-30) New York Knicks on Christmas Day.
With Melo on the shelf due to a sprained ankle, the Thunder went into Madison Square Garden and had their way with the Knickerbockers. Durant led the way with a game-high 29 points, Serge Ibaka pitched in with 24, and Reggie Jackson came off the bench to score 18 points.
“Defensively, we just weren't there tonight,” said Knicks coach Mike Woodson said.
There’s no question that with Carmelo Anthony healthy, basketball fans will be treated to a matchup between two of the NBA’s most prolific scorers. But can the Knicks avoid being swept by the Thunder this afternoon?
According to NBA oddsmakers, Oklahoma City comes into this game favored to defeat New York by double-digits. Las Vegas latest point spreads have the Knicks with a +9½ cushion against the hosting Thunder [-9½]. The OVER/UNDER tallies 200½ points and alternate lines list the home team at -600 and the visiting team’s odds of an upset at +450.
ATS Action Prior to ABC Scheduled TV Start Time
- New York spread: 47 percent.
- Oklahoma City spread: 53 percent.
- OVER: 76 percent.
- UNDER: 24 percent.
ATS Trends Prior to Free NBA Live Stream Online
- Knicks are 0-5 in their last 5 games versus a team with a winning straight-up record.
- Knicks are 0-4 in their last 4 games against teams with winning-percentages above .600.
- Knicks are 8-2 in their last 10 games following an against-the-spread win.
- Under is 4-0 in Thunder last 4 games following a straight-up loss.
- Over is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Over is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more.
- Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Oklahoma City.
- Knicks are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings with Thunder.