Kings Dominion is busy getting the park ready for its big 40th anniversary season. To go along with this season-long celebration, the park has rolled out some new benefits for season pass holders.
One of the biggest pieces of news is that Silver, Gold and Platinum pass holders will now receive a 10% discount on food and merchandise in select locations around the park. Exclusive ride times, bring-a-friend days and unlimited admission to Kings Dominion and WaterWorks all summer long are more benefits enjoyed by Silver, Gold and Platinum pass holders.
The Silver pass is valid until September 1, 2014. Silver pass holders receive admission to Dinosaurs Alive! for $2 (normally $5) per visit, or $7 for unlimited visits. Gold and Platinum pass holders receive unlimited fall visits - including Halloween HAUNT, free access to Dinosaurs Alive! and free parking. Platinum pass holders receive admission to all Cedar Fair parks, including Cedar Point, Carowinds and Kings Island.
New for 2014 Kings Dominion season passes:
- Food and merchandise discount at select food and merchandise locations around the park for Silver, Gold and Platinum pass holders
- Gold and Platinum pass members receive free admission to Dinosaurs Alive! (previously $5 per person)
All three Kings Dominion season passes can be purchased using a convenient monthly payment plan. For more information and to purchase a 2014 Kings Dominion season pass, please visit the website.
Kings Dominion 40th anniversary fun:
- Blue ice cream
- The return of the Singing Mushrooms and the Clown Band
- 40th celebration pin collector trading program with commemorative pins released throughout the year
- Retro 40th celebration merchandise such as mugs and t-shirts
- A renovation of Border Cafe and Tower Pizza on International Street
- A complete restoration of the International Street fountain
- A re-themed Candy Apple Grove area
To stay up-to-date on all of the latest theme park news, events and reviews, kindly click subscribe at the top of the page, connect on Facebook or follow on Twitter. Be sure to check out SomewhereInTheSand.com for even more travel tales and family fun.