Rumored couple Kim Chiu and Xian Lim will be having a red carpet premier tonight, Jan. 14, 2014 (Philippine time) for their second movie together titled Bride For Rent. Based on a tweet of ABS-CBN News a while ago, the stage is ready for the two of them.
Just this morning, (Philippine time), Xian appeared on UKG (Umagang Kay Ganda), and promoted Bride For Rent without Kim. Xian encouraged everyone to watch the movie, but when asked about the real score between him a and Kim, he only said they are just UBE or ultimate bonding experience.
Their supporters are expecting their movie to surpass Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo, their first movie together under Star Cinema, not just because of their popularity as love team but also because of the movie itself.
Reports said Bride For Rent is just a Filipino adaptation of Full House, a popular Korean TV series aired on GMA-7 several years ago, but according to the fans, said report had just released to destroy the interest of the viewing public because the truth is, Bride For Rent was originally conceptualized just for Kim and Xian.
But anyway, no matter what some people say, the fans and supporter are excited and ready to give their full support to the two of the most well-loved celebrities in the industry today.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli are all set to visit their fans
- Is Billy Crawford still hiding his relationship with Coleen Garcia?
- Kim Chiu and Xian Lim visit Boy Abunda & Carmina Villaroel on Buzz Ng Bayan
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli will be having a fruitful 2014
- Kim Chiu & Xian Lim's Bride For Rent movie teaser continues to shudder the fans