Fresh from the success of their first movie Bakit Di Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo, rumored sweethearts Kim Chiu and Xian Lim, have reportedly finished their last shooting day this afternoon, Dec. 30, 2013 (Philippine time), just two days before the new year.
Just this morning (Philippine time), using her official Instagram account, Kim Chiu posted a photo of the casts and crew of the romantic-comedy movie Bride For Rent. "Good morning everyone! Greetings from team #BrideForRent last working day for the year! Let's do this," Kim Chiu captioned.
On the other hand, the man of the hour, Xian Lim, also shared his activity to his followers but instead of posting the same photo, he posted Bride For Rent's official movie poster. According to the report, the second movie together of Xian Lim and Kim Chiu will be seen in more than 100 theaters nationwide this coming Jan.15, 2014.
Their fans are excited for this. They really want to know if the rumored couple will duplicate the success of Bakit Di Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo. Record shows that their first movie together was a huge success because of its Php102.6M gross income in just three weeks of showing.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli receives advice from Sarah Geronimo's supporters
- Enrique Gil, Ejay Falcon admire Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli celebrate Christmas with family and relatives
- Sarah Geronimo releases music video;Gerald Anderson shines on MMK
- Matteo Guidicelli on working with Sarah Geronimo: I don't know