This January, Kim Chiu and Xian Lim, two of the most bankable stars of ABS-CBN, will shudder their fans once again via the movie Bride For Rent. The movie is expected to surpass the gross income of Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo, their first movie together under Star Cinema.
In a press release this morning, Jan. 3, 2014 (Philippine time), ABS-CBN News revealed that after two days of posting on YouTube, Bride For Rent's movie trailer now has 407, 750 views. Aside from its popularity, ABS-CBN also highlighted some important scenes in the movie starring Kim Chiu and Xian Lim. On Twitter, fans and supporters of the rumored sweethearts also gave thier honest reviews and positive comments.
All of them are excited to watch their idols on the big screen for the second time. "Can't wait! Ill watch it, I swear," EnahFor tweeted. "Can't wait for the showing of Bride For Rent," Rocky tweeted. JM Ignacio, a certified fan of Kim and Xian encouraged his fellow fans to watch the trailer to make it more popular on web. Go for 500,000 views before 12:00 noon (Bride Fr Rent Full Trailer), JM tweeted.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Did Gerald Anderson lost his magic when he left Sarah Geronimo and courted Maja?
- Bimby Aquino & Ryzza Mae are still on top; Kris Aquino wants to leave ABS-CBN
- Xian Lim receives advice from Kim Chiu's followers
- Sarah Geronimo, John Lloyd Cruz bag another award after Christmas
- Sarah Geronimo keeps her silence; Matteo Guidicelli is in Cebu