While they are enjoying for the success of the movie "Pagpag," Teen King and Queen Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo are being considered by many as two of the most bankable Filipino celebrities in this generation. Based on the report, the rumored couple did a lot of blockbuster TV appearances and movies in 2013.
In an interview with the movie press several days ago, Kathryn Bernardo, the young actress from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija said "2013 is the best year for me." On the other hand, her screen partner and rumored boyfriend Daniel Padilla also shared his experience for the past twelve months.
According to the king of Padilla Clan, he tried to pursue his studies, but because of his left and right showbiz commitments, he failed to do it. Meanwhile, if they are now enjoying the fruit of their hard work for the year 2013, their fellow ABS-CBN stars, Kim Chiu and Xian Lim, are still preparing to shudder their fans and supporters this month.
Based on the report, their second movie together titled Bride For Rent under Star Cinema, will be seen in theaters nationwide this coming Jan. 15, 2014. Their fans are excited. They promised to support Bride For Rent. They also expressed their desire to see the film as soon as possible. "The movie looks so good than those other Kim Chiu movie. Oh my God, I want to watch it," Ruie Maru Kayako commented on YouTube.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo, Gerald Anderson & Matteo Guidicelli became happy in 2013
- Psychics predict Sarah Geronimo-Matteo Guidicelli, Gerald Anderson-Maja Salvador
- Kim Chiu denies Dyesebel project; finishes Bride For Rent shooting with Xian Lim
- Vice Ganda, KC Concepcion to bag the 39th MMFF Best Actor & Best Actress Awards
- Enrique Gil wants to be paired with Sarah Geronimo