Aside from rumored sweethearts Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli, the star in the upcoming movie Bride For Rent, Kim Chiu and Xian Lim, are also hot items on Twitter and some blog sites this afternoon, Dec. 30, 2013 (Philippine time), not just because of their rumored relationship, but also because of their projects in the biggest and most admired media company in the country, ABS-CBN.
Reports said the movie titled Bride For Rent will be seen in theaters nationwide this coming Jan. 15, 2014, but aside from that, reports added that Kim Chiu was reportedly tapped by the ABS-CBN management to do the remake of Dyesebel (Mermaid). But based on her answer to Jhamer Abag, one of her Instagram followers, she is not included in the ABS-CBN's latest project.
"So, the newest Dyesebel is Kim Chiu? Great," Jhamer posted. After a while, Kim Chiu replied and said "No, that's not true." Now that Kim Chiu has officially revealed the truth about Dyesebel on her official Instagram account, her supporters are wishing for her bashers to stop criticizing their idol. They added that it was just an speculation of other people who wanted to see her playing the role of a mermaid on national TV.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Vice Ganda, KC Concepcion to bag the 39th MMFF Best Actor & Best Actress Awards
- Enrique Gil wants to be paired with Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli celebrates Christmas with cousins; MMK with Sarah Geronimo
- Will Matteo Guidicelli spend Christmas Day with Sarah Geronimo?
- Sarah Geronimo dismisses negative talks about Mommy Divine and Matteo Guidicelli