Boston Market is stepping up to the plate with multiple savings offers to keep business rolling despite the tougher economic times. That's good news for you and me!
1) Kids Eat Free
- Two kids aged 14 and under can eat for free with an adult purchase of $6 or more. This promotion was being offered 7 days a week until October 31. It has been extended from November 1 through January 2010, but is now offered only on weekends. (Without the promotion, kids meals at Boston Market run $3.79 to $4.29.)
- Kids meals include an entrée (chicken, turkey, meatloaf or mac & cheese), small side, kid-sized beverage and cornbread.
- You can't use any other coupons or discounts when taking advantage of the kids eat free promotion. Also, kids must be present to redeem the offer (even if you're ordering carry-out).
If you don't have kids with you, but are still looking to save some money, here are two other options:
2) $5 Menu
- Boston Market now has a great $5 menu so you can fill up your belly without draining your wallet. There are lots of options from chicken and pot pies to soup and salad combos.
3) Coupon Savings
- Print out and take in coupons to save from $1 - $4 off, depending on your purchase size, good through December 1.
Fore more info:
- Reuters press release on the kids eat free promotion extension through January 2010
- Find a Boston Market restaurant near you.