Writers of Kentucky want to gather. There are not many of us and yet there are various programs, meetings, and get-togethers for writers of every category in the writing industry. Open mic days are available for song writers and poets, book releases, signings, Kentucky has it all.
Here is an incomprehensive list of some of the goings-on for writers in Kentucky:
- Monday October 25 - Thomas Freese will tell ghost stories on the outside patio, campfire style (weather permitting or indoors). 7:00pm. (La Grange - Oldham County Public Library)
- Monday October 25 - Jason Schneiderman & Jennifer Kronovet are featured in the Sarabande Reading Series at 21C Museum/Hotel (Louisville)
- Wednesday October 27 -Best-selling author Aimee Bender signing, The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake. 7:00pm. (Louisville - Carmichael's Bookstore)
- Thursday October 28 - Thomas Freese will tell ghost stories and sign copies of his five ghost story books. 6:30pm. (Paris - Bourbon County Library)
- Saturday October 30 - Local architect and author Steve Wiser signing Modern Houses of Louisville. 4:00pm. (Louisville - Carmichael's Bookstore)
- Saturday October 30 - William Lynwood Montell signing Tales from Kentucky Ghosts, 1:00 pm, (Louisville - Borders 4th Street Live)
- Sunday October 31 - The 14th Annual Jim Wayne Miller Celebration of Writing will feature award-winning author, Sharyn McCrumb, at 2:00 p.m. (Western Ky University - Central at the Garrett Conference Center)
Hang out with fellow writers, expand your writer’s platform as well as your writing knowledge and have some fun! Be sure to check back for a list of next week’s goings-on in Kentucky.
For more info: Visit www.windpub.com.