According to an April 4, 2014 CBS-Sports report, right after Florida and UConn settle their score, Kentucky and Wisconsin will take the basketball court in the second and last TV and live streaming 2014 NCAA Final Four showdown of the night.
The home of the Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will be filled to capacity to see who will face either the Gators or Huskies in this year’s NCAA Men’s National Title Game.
The Kentucky Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers are scheduled to get things going at 8:49 p.m. EST (7:49 p.m. CST/6:49 p.m. MST/5:49 p.m. PST) and it will be broadcast live on TBS and TNT. For those trying to watch the action online there’s great news.
Much like they’ve been doing all tournament, NCAA.com will be streaming tonight’s NCAA Final Four 2014 clash between Kentucky and Wisconsin. For more information on how to watch this game on a desktop and a series of mobile devices visit NCAA.com or simply click here to launch the free live stream.
Much like in the game between UF and UConn, many people have very strong opinions about who will advance to Monday night’s title game. Jeff Borzello of CBS-Sports is no exception, as he believes the determining factors in this game will be Wisconsin’s defense against Kentucky’s offense.
Also much like in the first game, the author isn’t shy about picking a favorite to win the game. In this instance, Borzello likes the Badgers’ chances of shutting down the Wildcats’ defense. But that’s not where the similarities between this game and the earlier one end.
Just like in the case of the Gators and Huskies, NCAA Final Four 2014 oddsmakers have a completely different opinion than most casual fans. And while the point spread is a bit tighter in this game than in the opener, Kentucky still comes in as a 2-point favorite over Wisconsin [+2] in the ATS department.
In addition, the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 138½ points, and alternate (straight-up) betting lines also favor the Kentucky Wildcats [-120] to defeat the Wisconsin Badgers [+100] this evening. Who will prevail in what is sure to be a battle of wills?
Here are some interesting NCAA Final Four 2014 statistics for everyone to consider, as well as some compelling betting trends to watch out for in this one:
Wagering ATS Activity Before TV Start Time
- Kentucky Wildcats spread: 48 percent.
- Wisconsin Badgers spread: 52 percent.
- OVER betting: 647 units.
- UNDER betting: 605 units.
Trends to Consider Before Basketball Live Stream
- Wildcats are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight-up win.
- Wildcats are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 NCAA Tournament games.
- Wildcats are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Badgers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 NCAA Tournament games.
- Badgers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games versus teams with winning percentages above .600.
- Badgers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games against a team with a winning straight-up record.
2014 NCAA Final Four Buzzer Beaters
- OVER is 5-2 in Kentucky’s last 7 non-conference games.
- UNDER is 7-3-1 in Kentucky’s last 11 Saturday games.
- OVER is 7-3 in Kentucky’s last 10 NCAA Tournament games.
- UNDER is 5-1 in Wisconsin’s last 6 vs. Southeastern.
- UNDER is 4-1 in Wisconsin’s last 5 non-conference games.
- UNDER is 4-1 in Wisconsin’s last 5 NCAA Tournament games.