The horses have just barely stopped sweating and I’m talking about the 2015 race. Yes, it’s now time to book a package. The best deals and seats are now.
I’ve done a similar package to the Indy 500 for about $1,000 plus air. It was worth it. The Derby is a lot more high class, so the prices are woefully high. But is it on YOUR bucket list?
The race was exciting this year, with CA Chrome running. Who knows what next year will bring? The race is not the only reason to go. You could probably see a horse race nearby your home.
You pay for the ambiance, the history, the “see me” factor. Here’s a package deal from Bench Warmer Sports.
Starting at about $1400 – don’t forget your airfare to Louisville, KY. And you need to upgrade from the front row….can can only see heads and not the full race.
• 4 Days/ 3 Nights Accommodations at the Drury Inn & Suites Louisville
• Reserved 1st Floor Grandstand Kentucky Oaks Ticket, Sections 125-128
• Reserved 1st Floor Grandstand Kentucky Derby Ticket, Sections 125-128
• Round Trip Transfers to Churchill Downs for the Oaks & Derby Races
• Kentucky Oaks and Derby Racing Programs
• Daily Deluxe Breakfast Buffet
• Complimentary Hot Food and Cold Beverages
• Customized Travel Documents & Trip Itinerary
• On Site Benchwarmer Tour Staff
• All Taxes and Service Charge