Keep the junk in your trunk. Lose the junk in your fridge.

Keep the junk in your trunk. Lose the junk in your fridge!
Keep the junk in your trunk. Lose the junk in your fridge!
Quixotic Productions

Comments

Terrific!! Get back 2 U

• AndeeDean 4 years ago

Love it!!! U r an inspiration!!! Thanks for the tweets... : ) I am in... Let's get healthier!!! Only sweetness will cross my lips and only healthiness will cross my hips! Let's DO IT!!!!!!!!

OMGosh i soooo love this! i follow you on twitter thesinglewoman and i love your tweets. they really got me through some tough times!keep tweeting :-) i'm so looking to get healthiER. i think reading tweets about getting healthy and becoming more fabulous is just what i need! thanks a million

• memphis 4 years ago

I follow u on twitter all day as well. I look forward to your tweets they give the inspiration I need throughout the day. At times I feel like giving up on relationships and u will tweet me exactly wht I need at that moment . God bless u and u are truly a blessing in my life .

• memphis 4 years ago