It will be your children's lucky day when you give them a stack of printable St. Patrick's Day fun sheets. Add in a pencil and a box of crayons and your kids might stay occupied for quite some time. Not only are free fun sheets entertaining, but they also work on kids' fine motor skills and reasoning abilities. Visit a few of the following websites to find printable St. Patrick's Day fun.
- Jason's Online Classroom on Teachers Pay Teachers has a printable bingo game with St. Patrick's Day images. Kids cut and paste the pictures to design their own game cards.
- Spoonful has a variety of fun printables, including a Mickey Mouse hidden picture page and a set of figures to cut out and fold.
- Big Activities has a large collection of St. Patrick's Day connect-the-dots pages. Choose from number or letter labels.
- Crayola has a coloring page of a leprechaun in a shamrock. Scroll to the "Related Coloring Pages" heading at the bottom of the webpage for more St. Patrick's Day printables from Crayola.
- BlackDog offers 16 printable St. Patrick's Day mazes with increasing levels of difficulty. The site also has online mazes for kids to do.
- Kaboose has a collection of St. Patrick's Day activities, including mazes, crossword puzzles and coloring sheets.
- Activity Village offers drawing guides, mazes and word searches, plus other fun St. Patrick's Day pages.
- E3Chemistry on Teacher's Pay Teachers has a three-leaf clover word search for kids.
Even just-for-fun worksheets can reinforce important concepts from the Illinois Learning Standards and Illinois Early Learning Standards, so choose a few of these free printables to use today. Your kids will have a good time completing these activities about leprechauns, shamrocks and pots of gold.