Yesterday, the Kansas City Business Journal announced the 12 winners in its seventh annual CFO of the Year awards program. The competition honors CFOs in four different company/organization-size categories and recognizes the contributions the CFOs have made to their companies'/organizations' growth and financial success, their roles in corporate management and strategic planning, and their community involvement.
Winners in each of four categories will be honored at a June 27 awards luncheon at the Sheraton Overland Park.
- Richard Salmen, senior vice president of The Private Bank at BOK Financial, will be the keynote speaker.
Register to attend the CFO of the Year event here.
This year's winners are:
Large for-profit ($100 million revenue or more)
Small for-profit (less than $100 million revenue)
- Lucas Baerg, VinSolutions
- Stacey Frye, Cogent Inc.
- Ed Sammarco, Grantham University
- Vicki Taylor, Austin Hardware & Supply Inc.
Large nonprofit ($25 million revenue or more)
- Michelle Hogerty, United Way of Greater Kansas City
- Martin Kraus, Unbound
- Joe Massman, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
Small nonprofit (less than $25 million revenue)
- Ray Smith, PKD Foundation
- Laura Snow, Saint Paul School of Theology
- Sam Switzer, United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Kansas City