You can find out how Kayla died by reading this article. You can find out how Kayla died by reading this article.
The 7th annual 5k Kayla's Beat Goes On is open for registration online right now.
The race is in memory of Kayla Erin Richards, who was an employee in Jordan's Radiology Department in Plymouth, MA located at 275 Sandwich Street.
Kayla's Beat Goes On is one of the fundraising events that is organized by the Jordan Hospital Club. This year the money will go to Jordan Hospital's Behavioral Health Initiative for adolescents and young adults in our community struggling with substance abuse and behavioral health concerns.
- The 5k is on Saturday, October 5, 2013 at 9:00
- This is open to runners and walkers of all ages and abilities - rain or shine.
- There are a variety of fees and with the fees you get a t-shirt.
- Awards will be presented on the day of the race.
- For more information and to register, go here.