Katy Perry's hair from the Grammys this year was my favorite of all the hair on the Red Carpet. It reminds me of the over-sized buns from Sex and the City worn by Charlotte and Carrie. The bun reminds me of the one inspired by Elizabeth Taylor in the Charlotte empowerment scene.
I am so glad that over-sized buns are back. Now that I am sporting an ombre look, I think it will look even cooler. Although, Perry's hair is making me want my black hair back.
I found the details on how to complete the look HollywoodLife.com.
1. First, spray your hair with the Herbal Essences Naked Sheer Shine Mist and then blow it out to a sleek, polished finish.
2. Once her hair was dry, pull it into a tight, high ponytail.
3. To add more volume and texture to the ponytail, spray the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo throughout the length of your hair.
4. Then twist the ponytail and wrapped it around the base of your hair to create the crown.
5. Secure the crown with bobby pins and mist the hair with the Herbal Essences Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer to polish the look and set your style in place.