Katy Republicans want this RED!
- Fort Bend County Fair Association, life member
- Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce, member
- Meadows CIA, former President
- Burney Road MUD, President
- Exchange Club of Sugar Land, member
- The Wilhelm Schole, a private school, Director
- Republican National Hispanic Assembly of Fort Bend, Parliamentarian
- Fort Bend Republican Club, President 2007-2008, 2004-2005 and 2001-2002
- Fort Bend Seniors, Meals on Wheels - Director
McMeans is a 1984 graduate of Dulles High School, a 1988 graduate of Texas A&M University and a 1992 graduate of Texas Tech School of Law, his release said. He worked for the Fort Bend County Attorney’s Office, was a former assistant prosecutor for the city of Stafford and was a four-time elected Republican Fort Bend County official for 16 years. He was a Republican Party delegate to the 2002 national convention, is a former director of the Fort Bend Bar Association and Fort Bend County Criminal Bar Association and is a member of the Houston, State of Texas and Aggie bar associations.
“My unsurpassed trial experience in the areas of law heard by this court and the fact that I have handled over 1,200 more cases than anyone else in this race makes me the most qualified candidate.” McMeans said.