If you have been following the gossip about the Duchess of Cambridge, you know that pregnancy stories have filled the royal news. What Prince William royally denied today was reported here first in February, “Kate Middleton news: The truth about her pregnancy gossip.” This is from today’s headlines on Mar. 17, 2014 in which Hollybaby said that “Prince William Reveals the Truth Behind Kate's New Pregnancy rumors” and Entertainmentwise reported “Duchess of Cambridge: Prince William Reveals When To Expect Another Royal Baby.”
As I reported in February in “Kate Middleton pregnancy news: Bookies betting on a 2015,” it was time to put the pregnancy rumors to rest since there is no baby brother or sister on the way for little Prince George.
How the fictitious gossip started
The rumors started with an alleged family feud over who would take over the monarchy. It supposedly triggered Prince William to begin pushing Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, to have another baby so as to convince the Queen to choose them over his father and Camilla Parker-Bowles.
But it became increasingly clear that there was no baby on the way. Here are two other stories you may have missed regarding the next royal baby:
- Kate Middleton news: Love trip with Prince William amid twins
- Prince squashes pregnancy gossip as Kate Middleton stuns in green
Reporting primarily in Celebrity Love & Marriage Examiner
If you are not subscribed, you may have missed all of the royal news including Pippa Middleton: How her bridesmaid bum and Prince Harry made news as well as these and other stories:
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Reunion rumors in the wind
- Bradley Cooper with Suki: From BAFTAs to catwalk, he's so in love
- Miley Cyrus: No love from Bangerz fans, all love from Jared Leto
- Michelle Obama on Jimmy Fallon is fact, divorce tale was fiction
Copyright Rita Esposito 2014