The card is the work of the famed photographer David LaChappelle. It is surprising that it is called a "Christmas card" because nothing about Christmas is on the card. Instead, the card seems to focus on the family’s famous lifestyle.
The card is currently being blasted by fans because of the various bizarre images in it. Here is a list of things people have noticed that have nothing to do with the upcoming holiday, but they seem to be symbols of the "Illuminati."
- The Kardashians are trapped in a graffiti box office surrounded by scattered tabloids and photos of Kim.
- Bruce Jenner is trapped inside a tube.
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner are wearing headpieces in front of a pyramid with the so-called “all-seeing eye” on top of it.
- Every person is outfitted in a black outfit.
- Kim stands on a staircase beside a huge dollar sign.
- Images of Kim's face are etched into the stairs.
- The words “The End” are written above Kim.
- The words “Coming Soon” can be found in the portrait.
- Other seemingly out of place symbols on the card include nude women cradling babies, a copy of RollingStone magazine with Kanye West as Jesus on the cover and what looks like the head of pagan idol to the bottom left of Kylie Jenner’s shoes.
- There are dismantled manikins.
- The card is extremely busy with all the above images.
The card seems to convey some hidden messages the Kardashians want to convey. The photo shoot, wardrobe and makeup and the card itself reportedly cost $250,000. That is as much as some American houses.
The photo shoot took three days to make this bizarre card.
Watch the video to see the card.