Not into parades? Less than thrilled with fizzy green beer? Great news – Kane Brewing Company is hosting their 3rd annual Celebration of the Stout to commemorate St. Patrick’s Day on Saturday, March 15 from 12-5pm at the brewery in Ocean, NJ. This year’s taplist will feature 17 unique treatments of their American Extra Stout, Port Omna, including some barrel-aged, nitro and cask varietals.
Traditional Port Omna will also be on draft along with the brewery’s flagship IPAs, Head High and Overhead. Growler fills will be available as well, however Kane typically restricts the most sought-after or limited versions to draft pours only.
Available Port Omna variants:
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged
- Cacao Nibs
- Cacao and Cherries
- Citrus Zest
- Chocolate Milk (Cacao and Lactose)
- Kreamsicle (Vanilla Bean and Citrus)
- Mint Chocolate Chip (Cacao and Mint)
- Mole (Cacao, Cinnamon and Peppers
- Mole and Coffee
- Rook Coffee New Orleans (Chicory)
- Rook Coffee Sumatra (Dark Roast)
- Toasted Coconut
- Vanilla Bean
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged (Nitro)
- Cacao and Raspberry (Cask)
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged and Coffee with Honey (Cask)
Kane Brewing Company is located at 1750 Bloomsbury Ave in Ocean Township, NJ. The brewery is open every Friday from 5-8pm and Saturday from 12-5pm for tours, tastings and growler fills.